• Employer sets a fixed dollar amount to support the employee’s cost of individual insurance coverage.
• Employer establishes what is qualifying insurance coverage and covered through a selected third party administrator.
• Employee is free to choose what eligible coverage fits their
• needs and must provide proof of payment.
• The third party administrator adjudicates the expense and provides reporting to employer with the reimbursement amount.
• Employers choose when the allowance is paid, and the payment is made after-tax directly to the employee.
• Plan is exempt from nondiscrimination testing.
I'm uniquely qualified to counsel you and your employees on the benefits available. Contact me at wwwHeartlandHub.com